SBI Recruitment 2019 for 2000 Probationary Officers (PO) Posts
SBI Recruitment 2019 : State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for 2000 Probationary Officers (PO) Posts 2019. State Bank of India provides many opportunities for young graduates as well as experienced professionals for accelerated career growth. Discover all the opportunities below to join the largest bank of the country and work in an exciting, motivating, meritocratic and truly collaborative environment. Interested Candidates Must Visit official Website for Online Application Form and Other Details Like Form, Education, Fees, Pay scale Etc..
Total Posts: 2000 Posts
Posts Name: Probationary Officers (PO)
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Age Limit: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2019 (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
• SC/ ST/ PWD: 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
• General/ EWS/ OBC: 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Apply Online: Click Here
More Details: Click Here
• On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019
• Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019
• Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of May 2019 on wards
• Online Preliminary Examination: 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
• Result of Online Preliminary Examination: 1st week of July 2019
• Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: 2nd week of July 2019
• Conduct of Online Main Examination: 20.07.2019
• Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd week of August 2019
• Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th week of August 2019
• Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
• Declaration of Final Result 2nd week of October 2019
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates
• Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 2nd week of May 2019 onwards
• Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 4th week of May 2019
Stay Tune with us for Latest Sbi po 2019, Sbi po salary, Sbi po exam syllabus, Sbi po exam pattern.